Aspire Triton coils deliver the purest flavors of your e-juice while creating super thick clouds of vapor. Adjustable air holes allow you to customize the tightness of your draw.
Tightly wrapped coils allow the heating element to burn faster, disburse heat evenly, and cool down faster. This will keep your e-juice at a lower temperature so it produces a fuller, cleaner taste consistently.
The 0.3Ω coil is made of 316L surgical-grade stainless steel. Coded with a black O-ring, it is optimal at 45 watts to 55 watts and is ideal for those who prefer direct-to-lung hits.
The 0.4Ω coil is also made of 316L stainless steel. Coded with a black gasket as well, it works best at 25 watts to 30 watts and is designed for direct-to-lung vaping.
The 1.8Ω coil is made of standard Kanthal wire and has much smaller airflow holes at the base. Coded with a blue O-ring, it is rated at 10 watts to 13 watts and is perfect for mouth-to-lung inhale style.
These replacement atomizer coils are compatible with the following tanks:
- Aspire Triton
- Aspire Triton 2
- Aspire Atlantis 2.0
- Aspire Atlantis Mega
Choose from three different ohms:
- Stainless steel 0.3Ω 45-55 watts (direct lung inhale)
- Stainless steel 0.4Ω 25-30 watts (direct lung inhale)
- Kanthal 1.8 Ω 10-13 watts (mouth to lung inhale)
- Patented Aspire BVC technology
- 100% Japanese organic cotton wick
- Enlarged airholes
- Enlarged juice ports
- 316L surgical-grade stainless steel wire
- 0.3 ohm (rated at 55-60 watts)
- F0.9mm Spacing: 0.5mm
- 0.4 ohm (rated at 25-30 watts)
- F0.5mm Spacing: 1mm
- 1.8 ohm (rated at 10-13 watts)
- F0.18mm Spacing: 1.3mm
These replacement coils are designed for sub-ohm vaping and should only be used on mechanical mods that can handle resistances of 0.5 ohm or lower. Make sure you have a basic understanding and technical knowledge of how to use mods and batteries with sub-ohm coils. Take extra care when handling sub-ohm tanks. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your regulated mod can handle the amps. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 amp batteries or higher. Always use an ohms calculator and check your amps before using.
Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid style device. If you are not familiar with or are unsure of how to set up your device with a sub-ohm coil, please do not try to assemble. Always use proper precautions and handling.
How to replace your Aspire Triton coil -
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Remove the atomizer head from the bottom cap.
- Screw in a fresh atomizer head.
- Refill with e-liquid.
- Prime the coil by dropping some e-liquid directly onto the cotton wick.
- Put the bottom cap back on.
- Wait a few minutes for the coils to be saturated with e-liquid before vaping.